When we first opened our doors in 1995, our summer seasonal was one of the first beers we brewed. Back then, we called it Honey Blonde Ale, and it was a favorite of baseball fans coming to a game during the heat of the Colorado summer. It took an extended summer break in 1999, reappearing in 2006 in time to win a Gold Medal at the Great American Beer Festival® under the name Blue Moon Honeymoon in the Specialty Honey Lager or Ale Category. and then again in 2010 as Blue Moon® Summer Honey Wheat Ale. And now, to answer the plea of our adoring fans, we’re bringing it back, once again, for the summer of 2015.
Our Twist: Clover Honey, Orange Peel
Original Gravity: 12º Plato
- 2010 Blue Moon® Summer Honey Wheat, Specialty Honey Beer
- 2007 Blue Moon® Honey Moon Summer Ale**, Specialty Honey Lager or Ale
- 2006 Blue Moon® Honeymoon**, Specialty Honey Lager or Ale
- 1996 Blue Moon® Honey Blonde**, Belgian-Style Ale
- 2008 Blue Moon® Honey Moon Summer Ale**, Specialty Honey Beer
- 2008 Blue Moon® Honey Moon Summer Ale**, Specialty Honey Lager or Ale
- **Currently known as Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat.